Black Mountain Ridge - May 13, 2023

Same scale as the peanut, so I think so, though I've never confirmed this by soaking one.

And I've had that dumb song "Found a Peanut" going through my mind for the past day or so. One of the worst earworms one could have.

African or Indian?

We're going to need a crew to head in and get some water for the brewing process. Do you have anybody in mind?
I believe @CajunPoncho is just the man for the job.

Not much to change between you and Chad, your looks and physiques are quite similar.
I might have to get a tattoo. And get a haircut. And grow a beard. And maybe grow a few more muscles. Otherwise we could be twins. :)

@scatman did you get to (or see) the crux of this ridgeline? I like to do a loop via the Smuggler's Gap trail each spring if I can, but I won't touch that short exposed section while it's snowy/icy

@scatman did you get to (or see) the crux of this ridgeline? I like to do a loop via the Smuggler's Gap trail each spring if I can, but I won't touch that short exposed section while it's snowy/icy

That is a great loop.

I didn't make it to the crux. The snow was deep after my turn around point, and I didn't feel like postholing the rest of the way. Also, I bet the drop down off the ridge to the saddle before taking Smuggler's Gap is treacherous, unless you take spikes.

Back