Backcountry Music

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Udink

Keep going.
I actually had to look up a couple of these genres 'cause I have pretty eclectic taste in music and don't really listen to any one in particular. I listen to a good mix of 60s through modern rock, 90s through modern alternative, electronic music (like Justice and Digitalism), chillwave (like Washed Out), a little 90s gangsta rap, indie, and some folk rock (like Fruit Bats, one of my recent faves). Also lots of anything involving Maynard James Keenan. But the last couple of years I've listened mostly to the Small Town Murder podcast on longer road trips.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Michael

Alien from over the pond...
Sounds of silence.... No earphones or music.... I listen to nature.... That's why I'm out there .. leaving the rat race behind
Same here.
I only listen music during the flight from Europe to the US and back. Mostly music from the 70’s:
America, The Band, Black Sabbath, CCR, LED Zeppelin, ELP, Pink Floyd, Kraftwerk.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

For me it's The War on Drugs. I'll listen to on the drive there, sometimes I'll listen with ear buds in at camp when it's too windy to hear wildlife and the wind kinda hurts my ear holes and having the buds in kinda stops that from happening haha