Wyoming 2024 - The Hidden Creek Expedition

Your trip reports are awesome as always (meaning all of you, especially the infamous @scatman)! My partner and I are leaving in two days for our first excursion into the Absarokas, having done several in the Winds, and I credit the info and inspiration I've gotten from you guys for helping make it possible. We're doing an 11 day loop from Brooks Lake, covering the Buffalo Plateau, N Fork Yellowstone, Younts Peak, and other such slices of paradise. Hope to post my first trip report when we get back!

Your trip reports are awesome as always (meaning all of you, especially the infamous @scatman)! My partner and I are leaving in two days for our first excursion into the Absarokas, having done several in the Winds, and I credit the info and inspiration I've gotten from you guys for helping make it possible. We're doing an 11 day loop from Brooks Lake, covering the Buffalo Plateau, N Fork Yellowstone, Younts Peak, and other such slices of paradise. Hope to post my first trip report when we get back!

Younts and the North Fork of the Yellowstone are special. May you see many bears and I'm already anticipating your future trip report.

Great Trip Report B. Stark and Photos! Thanks for Posting! It sounds like you guys had a Great Great Trip Report! It has now been some years since was last up in Hidden Creek. It looks as wonderful as ever! This brings back the memories. Now was first back here in the Upper Hidden Creek Meadows way back in 1982. Good to see that it is still so wild and nice bigtime! From the photos looks like all those beetle killed trees are still all over up in Hidden Creek. Remember how it was when those were still all green. And you saw the old log cabin ... good for you guys. But no bears? Interesting! Now did any of you get above the falls? Years ago for myself went up the East Fork of Hidden Creek, over the top, and down to the North Fork of the Yellowstone. Gosh, Thanks for posting for wondered about this trip and how it went. Good to see that it is still as wild as ever.

Back