Album Weather, Storms and Clouds

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #308
after the storm yesterday around sunset
East Cinder Knoll Volcano in Hurricane
I wanted to shoot during the storm, but this was a storm with very strong rotation, a lot of hail and damaging winds, so I waited it out first.
The volcano is literally behind my house, so I could quickly hop over after the storm

Trip Reports
Last I checked, there were no volcanoes, bomb testing sites, wild fires, etc. in my area of Ohio. This Cumulonimbus Cloud had me thinking of those things.

5J5A2693A.JPG

As I watched it took on even more of a mushroom cloud appearance.

5J5A2700A.JPG

Later that night. . . another storm and more lightning. Nothing as spectacular as last time but still managed to capture a couple bolts.

5J5A2749.JPG

5J5A2716A.JPG