Album Trails

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

OwenM

backpacked that one last year. I love that area. Keep em coming!
Even though I'm in Alabama, I kind of consider Savage Gulf and Fiery Gizzard my home trails, since I'm up there so much!

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

OwenM

Some more from Savage Gulf.
This bridge is on the spur to Savage Falls off the Savage Day Loop.
P1030045.JPG

I don't visit that side of Savage Gulf as often as Collins or Big Creek Gulfs, but every time I do, it's either raining or snowing.
So the trails always look like this in warmer weather.
P1030056.JPG

The Greeter Loop is very short, but along with the waterfalls it leads to, I love the trail itself.
P1030081.JPG

Ugly

Life really is better Here
Did a couple miles today during lunch on an old road, now connected as a "new" trail.
I liked the few maples leafing out first, as though they were standing up and saying "Help! There's all these oaks here with their acorns pointed at me!" (a little bit more obscure and skewed movie reference)
IMG_3075.jpg

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Been biking a lot lately, but got out for a short hike on some trails at a local state park today.