Toasting @Scatman?

This problem is going to require much more than calculus. Maybe even some linear algebra. And engineering applications are often difficult and require a lot of testing. I mean, this could mean going well beyond the mean in applications. Are you guys up to the test? It could require spending the rest of the summer in Yellowstone you know.
I think it will require slope field analysis a la differential equations....

Isn’t that a gun shop?
It is a weird place. They have a bit of everything; ace hardware, outdoor clothing, work clothing, cooking/kitchen supplies, guns, zombie apocalypse preparedness section, and also army/navy surplus. They have a yard area where you can buy some of the larger surplus items. I believe at one time they even had a few surplus military vehicles.

There’s a place on the right as you’re going north through Idaho Falls that I’ve always wanted to stop at. It looks like an old army surplus store but has some neat vehicles sitting outside. Maybe I could find an old 46 Willys Jeep there someday. I doubt if they sell circus peanuts though.

I know they sell "old fashioned" candy ( @scatman take that as you want -since this is a roasting toasting Scatman thread), at Cabelas and Scheels. I get those pink mints and sometimes banana moon pies there, and my daughter said she saw circus peanuts. I can get you a bag and hide it somewhere along the trail up Lone Peak.

I know they sell "old fashioned" candy ( @scatman take that as you want -since this is a roasting toasting Scatman thread), at Cabelas and Scheels. I get those pink mints and sometimes banana moon pies there, and my daughter said she saw circus peanuts. I can get you a bag and hide it somewhere along the trail up Lone Peak.

Great idea! Of course, I'm guessing you would put them somewhere along the Trail of the Eagle? :) That would force me to take that route.

By the way, I haven't had a moon pie since I left North Carolina back in 1978.

Great idea! Of course, I'm guessing you would put them somewhere along the Trail of the Eagle? :) That would force me to take that route.

By the way, I haven't had a moon pie since I left North Carolina back in 1978.

My calf is not up to getting too far up T of the Eagle, but of course I would only hide the peanuts on that trail.
Calculating and conniving of me.

I have a moon pie that my wife gave me for Father's day in my desk drawer. The package she gave her dad was mysteriously opened and missing one.

Old fashioned? Scat, doncha hate it when theses young whippersnappers think th 60’s are old fashioned?

e0fd49624384ee6850bcb28d91bd22c7.jpg

Confirmed siting at Smith & Edwards.

Strange thing bout those…could be from 2021… or they cud be from 1961…..methinks they are kin to Mcdonalds burgers…they don’t decompose!
Thank heavens…these are th ones that interact with your minor allergies only!
You mean like Twinkies... I heard that if there is ever a nuclear apocalypse we can survive on Twinkies cuz nothing ever happens to them.