Album The members of backcountrypost.com

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
You sure you want that on the internet??

Anyway, nice outfit! and scary!!
What Dan said:

hahahaha. Oh boy, you lost all that weight now you've got to SHOW. IT. OFF. :frantic:
To be honest, it was pretty comfortable to wear around the office today with the exception of the wig and the bowls for boobs.

kwc

Trip Reports
Bowls? I always thought they came in cup sizes.

@kwc, you think Gov. Andy would allow that kind of office cat? :frantic:
I'm not so sure about that but if it were allowed I have a feeling that my social worker co-workers would have a field day analyzing this cat .... and probably earn some CE credits towards their licensure.

Titans

Trip Reports
Be sure to hit the Navajo Knobs trail.
@Perry - Thanks! Yes, Navajo Knobs and also Upper Muley Twist are on our list for this week. We are hoping Navajo Knobs will be easier in a few days, we felt the altitude yesterday and I was puffing more than I expected....when we hiked up the Frying pan trail yesterday. :facepalm:

Perry

Formerly Cuberant
Trip Reports
@Perry - Thanks! Yes, Navajo Knobs and also Upper Muley Twist are on our list for this week. We are hoping Navajo Knobs will be easier in a few days, we felt the altitude yesterday and I was puffing more than I expected....when we hiked up the Frying pan trail yesterday. :facepalm:
Upper Muley Twist is on my to-do list. Report back on that one if you wouldn’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk