The "good morning" thread

And btw - this is what some of the side streets in Newark, where my office is located, looked like when I went in to work.

View attachment 39505
OOOOOOO, that would be fun----
13089409984_72cd83f151_k.jpg

Very excited to say that I should be able to get a lot more bag nights in starting next summer.

After closing on a house yesterday, I was able to give my resignation to my job today (I was advised by my mortgage broker to wait until after closing to resign). My new job which I start next month uses a summer schedule in June, July, and August, where you work slightly longer hours Mon-Thu, but have Fridays off. I’m hoping this propels me into the arena of 40-50 bag nights next year. I felt compelled to share this with my BCP tribe. Unfortunately though, the rest of this summer is going to be filled with more days at Home Depot than in the backcountry.

Last edited:
Very excited to say that I should be able to get a lot more bag nights in starting next summer.

After closing on a house yesterday, I was able to give my resignation to my job today (I was advised by my mortgage broker to wait until after closing to resign). My new job which I start next month uses a summer schedule in June, July, and August, where you work slightly longer hours Mon-Thu, but have Fridays off. I’m hoping this propels me into the arena of 40-50 bag nights next year. I felt compelled to share this with my BCP tribe. Unfortunately though, the rest of this summer is going to be filled with more days at Home Depot than in the backcountry.
I was waiting for you to add that your new job and home would be somewhere out west. ;)

Kidding aside, congratulations on the home and the job! Next summer will be here before you know it.