Thanksgiving, with a Tree Named Joshua and Food Poisoning

Great! Organ Pipe Cactus NM was amazing - we will be back. We are in Utah now- away for a couple of months.
The trip reports are a lot of work, its tough when there is a lot of pictures and text. If its your first TR:
To avoid that you loose it all (the BCP website saves it for some days), write the text in an email (or in a document), then save that. When you have that ready copy that text into a new trip report, then upload photos and insert the photos as needed.
I lost a report trying to do it over several days.... and saving the report on the website... good luck!

Thank you for the tip.

What time of year were you in OPCNM?

Is Utah your home?

Great! Organ Pipe Cactus NM was amazing - we will be back. We are in Utah now- away for a couple of months.
The trip reports are a lot of work, its tough when there is a lot of pictures and text. If its your first TR:
To avoid that you loose it all (the BCP website saves it for some days), write the text in an email (or in a document), then save that. When you have that ready copy that text into a new trip report, then upload photos and insert the photos as needed.
I lost a report trying to do it over several days.... and saving the report on the website... good luck!

@Perry - sorry I snug in that fiery furnace TR before the Upper Muley twist TR...! I need to work on that, promise. I lost first version on the website, so I need to do as much as possible off line first. We had an amazing day in the Needles today- did you get outside to hike today?

Thank you for the tip.

What time of year were you in OPCNM?

Is Utah your home?

@Glasterpiece - We were in OPCNM in February 2018.
We live in upstate NY during most of the year, but the winters are hm.... not good! So we leave for a few months, go back to the northeast and head back out West again! A benefit of being retired. We love hiking in Utah. And we have done a lot of hiking in Arizona too.