Teton Wilderness July 2024

What you looking at for your route
Start Pacific Ck trailhead and come out at Turpin Meadows. Pacific Creek to Mink Ck to Falcon Ck. Past Bridger Lake and up Thorofare Ck. Then either upper Thorofare or Hidden Ck to N. Fk Yellowstone. From there up around upper S. Fk past Marston Pass to Ferry Lake. Depending on how things are going either right down Soda Fk and out to Turpin Meadows or stay up high for a ways and out via N Buffalo Fk. The longest of the possible routes is 88 miles. With the relatively gentle start I figure I can carry 12 days of food.

You do know there is no trail out of Hidden Creek. Out the head of Hidden is unproven. I'm dragging Scat and company that way to see. W Fork is no trail but can get over for sure

You do know there is no trail out of Hidden Creek. Out the head of Hidden is unproven. I'm dragging Scat and company that way to see. W Fork is no trail but can get over for sure
Yeah, but looks doable enough to have a go at it. I realize it's uncertain. At the very least I want to see Hidden Creek Valley.

Yeah....... we need a youngster to lead the way out of Hidden Creek

Start Pacific Ck trailhead and come out at Turpin Meadows. Pacific Creek to Mink Ck to Falcon Ck. Past Bridger Lake and up Thorofare Ck. Then either upper Thorofare or Hidden Ck to N. Fk Yellowstone. From there up around upper S. Fk past Marston Pass to Ferry Lake. Depending on how things are going either right down Soda Fk and out to Turpin Meadows or stay up high for a ways and out via N Buffalo Fk. The longest of the possible routes is 88 miles. With the relatively gentle start I figure I can carry 12 days of food.
Be a good route....too long for me tho.

Yeah....... we need a youngster to lead the way out of Hidden Creek
Hmmm... youngster. I guess my profile picture needs updating!
It would be great if our schedules lined up in Hidden Creek
Yes, that would be great! I will try to be at the mouth of Hidden Creek August 3, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Back