Swapping insoles

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Shirt357

I love my Salomon hiking boots but I think the insoles are toast and I can feel it alot more after a day of hiking. What insoles have you had good luck in swapping into your hiking boots?

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Bob

Trailmaster
Superfeet....buy direct online

Shirt357

Superfeet....buy direct online
Have you tried their new trailblazer ones? I was looking between though and I think the green ones. Have heard the trailblazer ones can make your toe box a bit tight though.

Bob

Trailmaster
Have you tried their new trailblazer ones? I was looking between though and I think the green ones. Have heard the trailblazer ones can make your toe box a bit tight though.
Nope use red and green. Different colors do make the inside space different ... So you adjust to your need. They are also stiff. .. which is what you want not the gel "Dr" ones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vegan.Hiker Gear 2
JimmyW Winter Sports 0
Vegan.Hiker Gear 5