Album Sunsets

sunset was a nice one tonight on my evening hike
The good thing about summer evening hikes is that I can always watch the sunset while hiking.
The negative: I'm too lazy to bring more than my car keys and my cellphone, so most shots are simple cellphone shots

sunset%20may%2017%20copy-XL.jpg

The sunsets thread needs some love.
I know @WasatchWill calls this place Cave Lake, my kids call it Salamander lake.. and it's really a tarn so... hahaha (My kids also call John lake, Hide & Seek lake, because we have played hide and seek a few times up there)
Salamander Camp 7-20200358-proc-sh-sm.jpg

Salamander Camp 7-20200297-proc-sm.jpg

I know @WasatchWill calls this place Cave Lake, my kids call it Salamander lake.. and it's really a tarn so... hahaha (My kids also call John lake, Hide & Seek lake, because we have played hide and seek a few times up there)
View attachment 90259

View attachment 90258
Both beautiful - I'm especially drawn to the one with the lake and pink sky. Wow!

View attachment 90259

View attachment 90258

There is another lake out to the other side of Clyde Lake above the Three Divide Lakes legitimately called John Lake, I believe. Beautiful photos!

Shoots, can't get it to post... Probably a good thing, since Yvonne's would be above it. :)

Last edited: