Album Sunsets

What a sick sky Philippe, I really love it!!!

Thank you Yvonne.

After shooting this picture, I was waiting for an UFO landing through the hole in the sky... but I had to move quicly from this remote place when a heavy rain begin to pour : I had to drive on the dirt road at a race speed to reach the paved road before the dirt road began to be impassable because of the rain.

Thank you Yvonne.

After shooting this picture, I was waiting for an UFO landing through the hole in the sky... but I had to move quicly from this remote place when a heavy rain begin to pour : I had to drive on the dirt road at a race speed to reach the paved road before the dirt road began to be impassable because of the rain.

I went once many years ago. Hopefully one day I'll go back because I would love to have some clouds and a dramatic sky.
Those remote places can sometimes be really scary, especially with heavy downpours. But anyway, you made the best of the situation and got a killer shot :twothumbs:

This shot was taken outside Cisco, Utah years ago. I keep trying to to re-shoot it....but it seems now each time I go by this spot I can never get the pronghorn up there again.....but always see a bald eagle sitting there now instead.....

WOW!!!!! :twothumbs: What an amazing sunset!!!!!!

sunset and Moonrise at Meeks Mesa Camp. I used my Canon S95 for the shot

Moonrise-Meeks-Mesa-L.jpg

The other night I headed out to the base of the Book Cliffs for sunset because it looked like it might be a good one. It wasn't, but as I was driving out there the sun did peek through a few holes in the clouds for a few minutes at a time. Driving back after sunset I got stuck in one of the worst dust storms I've ever driven through.....I had to stop because I couldn't see anything!

Book Cliffs Spotlight II by IntrepidXJ, on Flickr