Album Sunrises

I0000SjKgEkgOvgY.jpg

Taking my wife to the airport this am in Aspen, Snowmass ski area in the foreground, the tip of Snowmass Peak above the saddle left center, Clark Peak right of center and Capitol far right. I am always a little late with the moon, rats!

Sunrise at Lower Stout Creek Lake, Sangre de Cristo Wilderness in Colorado.

Sangre%2520de%2520Cristo%2520Wilderness%2520Area%2520-%2520Sunset.JPG

Same view...

SangredeCristoSunrise.jpg

Pretty cool waking up at 11,000+ feet and being above the clouds...

Sangre%2520de%2520Cristo%2520Sunrise.jpg

I meant to post this sunrise picture a while back. This is from the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in Minnesota. This picture was taken with an old, crappy point and shoot, and I haven't done any processing with the picture...if that gives you any idea how nice this sunrise really was. This was the last morning of a five day canoe trip. I highly recommend Boundary Waters.

P1010031.JPG

I'm back from my Bryce Canyon trip and it was awesome. Finally I got a sunrise shot in Bryce, I never had one before.
With frigid temperatures dropping down to minus 17 degrees it was quite the experience.
The only issues I had were my fingers, they were almost frozen. I couldn't wear my toasty down mitts because I had to switch camera setting a lot. Anyway, I'm not disappointed with the results.

i-LJMLn7R-L.jpg

pre dawn

i-vhsRHQh-L.jpg

here comes the sun

i-m2r2Ftp-L.jpg

purple sky - unfortunately not a single cloud in the sky

Beautiful Yvonne!