Album Strange Things

Three years ago, some friends and I found a bowling ball in the Upper Black Box of the San Rafael River.

IMG_7197.JPG

Three weeks ago, we found some bowling pins in a small cave near the Great Salt Lake.

IMG_4513.JPG

Which has led to some of the most fun one can have while camping and drinking beer. Photo courtesy of my friend, Jan.

22519891_10213949384830842_5027601533635532173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, awessome

Three years ago, some friends and I found a bowling ball in the Upper Black Box of the San Rafael River.

View attachment 58792

Three weeks ago, we found some bowling pins in a small cave near the Great Salt Lake.

View attachment 58791

Which has led to some of the most fun one can have while camping and drinking beer.

View attachment 58790

Laughed out loud at this. Great finds! Question though. How long does it take to retrieve the ball after one roll without a backstop?

And you're also the pinsetter? If you had more pins, you could bowl in both directions. The bowling alley in Helper might have some extras. I wanna hang out in your camp. :)

Found this "asphalt" that had what looked to have wire from a chain link fence embedded in it. Found it about a half mile from Broken Bow Arch in Willow Gulch. There is no paved road anywhere near here 0308181014.jpg