Album Slot Canyons

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Michael

Alien from over the pond...
Trip Reports
Wow, a really cool trip, Mr. Underscore. This area is a blast. :)
Please share more pictures.

Laura

freespirittraveler
Trip Reports
Just got back from the second version of the girl's outdoor trip to Zion with my nieces, only this time it included a friend from Europe and Stan. I'm too tired to post a trip report (that gives you an idea of how much fun we had) but I can happily report we found Keyhole Canyon this time (we tried to enter way too early last time) and we did both that one and Echo. We're all hooked on canyoneering now. I also took a tour of Upper Antelope Canyon. Low expectations were the key here, but I actually got quite a few nice shots. Have to post this one-I found that shots with ghostly images are a dime a dozen in Upper Antelope. Anyone want to pay 6 million for this? ;)

6M Ghost.jpg

Bob

Trailmaster
Trip Reports
OOOOO ............ Nick, Laura caught two skinwalkers on a pic...... :frantic: Nice