Sierra Designs High Route 1FL Tent - Looks interesting

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Jackson

I like to go outside.
Looks a lot like the TarpTent Stratospire with a few modifications. I read a little more about this tent and Sierra Designs actually came up with their prototype before they even knew about the Stratospire. I have a Stratospire 2 and have been very impressed with it's robustness and weight. I'd imagine this one is just as good.

Last edited:

SKLund

Looks nice but I doubt I can sneak it into the house. At 200.00 for a pair of boots and two pairs a year, which is what I use, that's 1.5 pairs of boots for one tent. My 1 person tent costs 90 bucks, weighs a pound and a half more then this one. I'll save the $ and spend it on boots, food, and gas going to and from.

Perry

Formerly Cuberant
Looks nice but I doubt I can sneak it into the house. At 200.00 for a pair of boots and two pairs a year, which is what I use, that's 1.5 pairs of boots for one tent. My 1 person tent costs 90 bucks, weighs a pound and a half more then this one. I'll save the $ and spend it on boots, food, and gas going to and from.
Saaaaad :( Way too often it does seem to come down to what we can sneak into the house doesn't it ? :(

pstm13

Auribus Teneo Lupum
I picked up a pair of Vasques and a North Face 3 person tent on the way home. The tent was stashed in the garage. The Vasques were buried in the basement closet.

Bob

Trailmaster
That much weight reduction is worth it......Id bypass a pair of boots......But I really like my tarptent Rainbow.
Must be good by who designed it..... hehe

Last edited: