Album Rivers and Streams

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Trip Reports
Thread starter #24
Not the greatest picture ever, but spending an afternoon fishing here was one of the highlights of a recent trip. Taylor River in the Gunnison, CO area.

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Trip Reports
Thread starter #26
Coyote Gulch (I swear sometime I'm going to make a trip report about that trip)

Vegan.Hiker

I'd hike that
Trip Reports
Not the best footage but I ran into a bunch of sockeye salmon running upstream while backpacking Resurrection Pass in the Chugach Wilderness in Alaska last week. These guys were about 2.5-3’ long and probably explain all the grizzly tracks and scat along the trail throughout the trip.

Titans

Trip Reports
Colorado River this afternoon.
A quick sliver of sun.
Just a few days ago I thought I had come a long way the last couple of years controlling my fear of heights. Today on Shafer trail road from Moab to Canyonlands I thought, hm... maybe not!
(When we finally reached the top, we were too late to say hello to @Scott Chandler today.)

3D0A36C4-E27C-497A-BCFF-D91DD38BE663.jpeg

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Trip Reports
Thread starter #37
Went on a very short evening hike along the Missouri River. Nice sunset. The body of water in the following pics is a manmade backwater chute dredged out several years back as a habitat restoration effort.

On the far right you can see where the chute meets the Missouri River