Poll: BCP Dark & Light?

Would you like to have a light theme on BCP?

• The dark theme is all I'd ever want.

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • I'd love a light theme on BCP.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I'd like the option of both.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

gnwatts

I have pretty bad astigmatism, and I am old (sort of) and I like the way it is.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Bob

Trailmaster
Any big difference? I change all my print stuff to Arial.

Nick

Spiral out.
Any big difference? I change all my print stuff to Arial.
The serif looks more 'book-ish' I guess. Judging by the current font selection, you can probably guess my preference. :)

Laura

freespirittraveler
That blinding white hurts my eyes, I definitely like the gray. I'm wondering what is "old" on here? I am definitely getting to a certain age and wondering if I'm old. Then again, if I have to wonder, I probably am. :cool:

Bob

Trailmaster
60+ :moses:

John Goering

Geeezzz, been in the dark for very close to 70 years now. Why are you contemplating upsetting the balance???? Not sure how long I can stand on my head-being elderly and with cognitive disabilities-to read the monitor.

Just fine the way it is.

Artemus

I walk
Oh Administrator, I have been using the beta light theme for some time and love it. I sure appreciate the ease (for me) in readability. I use this theme 95% of the time now. The serif fonts add a certain elegance to the text and I like them. At smaller font sizes using a sans-serif does enhance readability but that is not really an issue here. This is evidenced by your use here of sans-serif for the small type elements like buttons. Thanks for the support of us old duffers that prefer to read on white.