Album Phone pics...

Tater Head

Hoo are you looking at?
Maybe this thread has no place among all of the great talent shown in the other albums? I'm sure we have all been places and seen something that needed it's picture taken. But all you have is the camera on your phone. So let's see what you've got...

Here is a couple from our last visit from City of the Rocks. We stopped at Camp Rock. While my wife was taking a few pics of my girls next to the axle grease inscriptions I scrambled to the top. All I had was my phone in my pocket.
20140329_133428.jpg 20140329_133346.jpg 20140329_133456.jpg

It's not in the outdoors, but this is my favorite cell phone pic from the last month or two. My oldest and my youngest trying to figure out where to sit after a walk through Petco.

IMG_0530.JPG

It's not in the outdoors, but this is my favorite cell phone pic from the last month or two. My oldest and my youngest trying to figure out where to sit after a walk through Petco.

IMG_0530.JPG
That's funny.:D My oldest and youngest (kids) sit the same way.

IMG_20140512_134047901.jpg

Took this today. I loved the lighting, although it looks like a bright sky. I'm still trying to get better pictures on my newer phone. Although I should at least invest in a new point and shoot since mine broke last summer.

Quick hike up Many Pools in Zion.
20140302_161651.jpg

@Nick - It is the sand mountain off road area. I dont know if there are any official trail names. I did see a sign for west rim and the maze. It is pretty amazing on top. This is also roughly where they do the rock crawl events every year. I ran most of the way and it was about 13 miles but I started in the wrong place. I bet I could cut it down to 9 miles roundtrip. The way back to my car, rather than turn around I (as usual) found my own route back. Unfortunately (also as usual) it probably made my trip much more difficult as the last 4-5 miles were literally on the sand dunes! Im glad it had rained a few days ago and the sand was in general not too deep!

A couple phone pics from our recent Utah trip. The second a panorama of our camp near Boulder, in which my lab decided to squat and take a poop mid photo

7utehyhe.jpg

ygabe9a9.jpg

This isn't quite as recent, but from a snowshoe out to Lower Tahquamenon Falls here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. This was taken this January and is the first time I've ever seen it completely frozen over!
bupu3are.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What trail is that from?
I hiked up to the living room than down onto the ridgeline to the west. This was on my way down to the ridgeline.