Album Phone pics...

There's no question that a dSLR will take better pictures than a phone and most P&S cameras will too, but for me the phone has a few advantages. It's small, I almost always have it in my pocket and when I have signal (surprisingly often given where I live right next to Capitol Reef) I can share the pictures immediately. I do this all the time and sometimes have conversations about them with people from round the world while I'm still out. I have a Canon 60D and a variety of mostly unused P&S cameras but my Samsung S4 gets used on more days of the year than any other 'camera'. I do still take more pictures with the 60D.

Here's a picture I took with the Samsung S4, on this day I had my 60D but had left the memory card in the computer!

Spring Flowers, Caineville, 15th May 2014 (1) by Bob Palin, on Flickr

Here are couple I've taken this year:

Bryce Canyon
BryceCanyon.JPG
Provo River Falls
ProvoRiverFalls.JPG

Hiking up to Silver Lake, you can see the Silver Lake Reservoir in the distance and the backside of Timp
SilverLake2.JPG
Here's the view from the backside of Timp toward Silver Lake
Timp.JPG

20140830_174601_Richtone(HDR).jpg Picture of my son repelling off Bath Rock after he climbed to the top.

Picture of the Creek Side Towers.
20140830_123344_Richtone(HDR).jpg
We spent Labor day out at The City of the Rocks. I plan on going back in a couple of
weeks when the leaves change.

20141024_184230.jpg
I took this pic after getting off of the bus at the Zions Visitors Center. We had just finished Angels Landing and the Emerald Pools hike. Good times...

Taking my dog for a stroll on a path before our last time out on the kayaks for the season.
90a3e0359f7fe58d6bca9d6e672a2983.jpg

Sunset in Atlantic City yesterday.
4945f55dc34f59430d090005b07e5cb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk