Album Night Shots and Star Trails

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
You had the same idea that I had while I was there, lol
Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures. . . had to post mine first because I know you are a hard act to follow! ;)

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!
You are correct @Rockskipper @Ugly ; that information is recorded with each image but I don't know the exact exposure time on this one due to the battery cutting out. It is telling me 30 seconds but I bet it was half of that.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
Trip Reports
Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures. . . had to post mine first because I know you are a hard act to follow! ;)

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!
You are correct @Rockskipper @Ugly ; that information is recorded with each image but I don't know the exact exposure time on this one due to the battery cutting out. It is telling me 30 seconds but I bet it was half of that.
it will take a bit as I have to go through so many pictures.
But the images will come pretty soon.

Dr Nebz

Dirtbag After Dark
Trip Reports
Second half of the season

Hell Hole Lake Star Trails

Shadow Lake Star Trails

Milky Way Over Dean Lake

Cutthroat Lake at night

Cutthroat Star Trails Night Two

High ISO Star Trail at Duck Lake. I was going for that old grainy film enlargement feel. Not bad for a first attempt. No processing on this minus image stacking. This was shot in multiple exposures.

Its been an awesome summer under the stars. Hoping for one more trip in the Uintas and maybe a Boulder Mountain trip in October.