New backcountrypost shirts: pre-order now!

Nick

-
Pre-ordering is now open for the new backcountrypost shirts! Click here to go to the order page.

This time around we're doing it simple. Just a small, grey logo on the left chest. The last shirt was pretty bold which was a great start, but we wanted something to wear around anywhere without making too much of a statement.

The shirt itself is a huge upgrade from the last one. This new shirt is a specially designed 'Cotton Feel' synthetic shirt. It has a really nice texture and is super comfortable. It's also a bit longer/taller than most synthetic shirts so it has a much more relaxed, but still athletic feel. I honestly can't say enough good things about it, it's hands down the best hiking shirt I've ever worn. I'll probably get at least 10 for myself!

Summit has been wearing one for a while, hopefully he'll chime in and give us his review on it.

There are big benefits for those that choose to pre-order:

1. Your choice of colors, the final stock order will be all one color (yet to be determined)

2. Your choice of sleeve length, long or short. The final order will be all short sleeves.

3. Your choice of gender. We will only be stocking men's shirts but women's can be pre-ordered.

4. As if all that wasn't enough, if you pre-order, you pay $1 less per shirt!

Price is $14 per shirt when pre-ordered. Add $2 for 2XL and $3 for long sleeves. All shirt orders will include a variety of backcountrypost stickers.

Pre-orders will be open through Monday, August 13th with delivery occurring within 2-4 weeks from then.

Shipping will be $5 to anywhere in the continental United States for any number of shirts. If you want to pick up in Cottonwood Heights, Utah to avoid shipping costs, that can be arranged.

Here's a quick look at the new shirt and the many color options available to those that pre-order, click here to go to the order page.

all-colors-synthetic-shirt.jpg

Chances are this will be the shirt we stick with since it's so high quality and relatively inexpensive. Maybe try a small and see if it fits any different?

I guess I will look totally lost in a small one. That's what I looked when I tried one in my local outdoor store and even the last backcountry post shirt in Extra Small is now too big. :mad:
But that's okay, I have that fitting problem with basically everything. It's so hard to find anything for my tiny size and I hate that

Summit has been wearing one for a while, hopefully he'll chime in and give us his review on it.
I liked the last batch of shirts but I definitely like these new ones much better :twothumbs: I'm pretty convinced their made from the exact same material as my North Face tech T's.

Good stuff man, pretty stoked to get a few more.

Do you know if the long sleves are really long for money arms. The shirts look great

Do these ones run true to size? I normally wear XL but on your advice ordered 2XL in the first shirt and it fits great.

Do you know if the long sleves are really long for money arms. The shirts look great

We didn't get a sample of the long sleeve version so I'm not sure.

Any photos of you wearing one, Nick?

Sadly, no. I gave my sample to Bill to do more in-depth testing. I suggested he post a pic of him in it and he told me something to the effect of "Dude... I'm not a model". But screw that, I saw him in downtown SLC today wearing that shirt and it looked good! Post a pic, Summit!

If you're curious how the length stacks up, on the 2XL size I tried, it was at least a couple inches longer than the normal Champion synthetic shirts I get at Target which are always too short but I get by. I'm beyond stoked about this shirt and how well it fit me on the tall aspect. Bill is also 6' something so if he'd post a pic, it would be a good comparison.

Burnt orange says short sleeve only on the order page. No way to get one in long sleeve?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Yep. I don't know why they don't offer it in long sleeve but it's not an option. Sucks...

Do these ones run true to size? I normally wear XL but on your advice ordered 2XL in the first shirt and it fits great.

That's a tough one. What do you think, Summit? On the last batch, I needed to go a size up because they were too short, but then the collar was too big on me. On this batch, I stayed at my normal size and it was perfect.

I would like to order a few of these, but I'm worried they won't fit me well. Is there a chart with specific measurements for each size somewhere? So I can compare to some of my current shirts? That might help me decide how many to buy...I'd hate to only buy one and then find out it fits me perfectly and wish I had got more.

I would like to order a few of these, but I'm worried they won't fit me well. Is there a chart with specific measurements for each size somewhere? So I can compare to some of my current shirts? That might help me decide how many to buy...I'd hate to only buy one and then find out it fits me perfectly and wish I had got more.

Let me see what I can find for you. Can you tell me what size you are probably looking at? Feel free to PM it to me if you'd rather not post here.

An XL Tall fits me the best, but if a shirt doesn't come in tall I usually have to go with a XXL....but sometimes those are just way too baggy on me

Let me see what I can find for you. Can you tell me what size you are probably looking at? Feel free to PM it to me if you'd rather not post here.
Get Bill to take a picture of his new and old ones next to each other, or overlaying each other, assuming they are the same size of course.

An XL Tall fits me the best, but if a shirt doesn't come in tall I usually have to go with a XXL....but sometimes those are just way too baggy on me

So far I've found this sizing info for the shirts, still trying to find out exactly what these measurements mean...

Screen Shot 2012-08-05 at 9.06.20 PM.png

Get Bill to take a picture of his new and old ones next to each other, or overlaying each other, assuming they are the same size of course.

Great idea! Get on it, Summit! That's the price you pay to be the official beta tester and get free shirts!