New backcountrypost shirts: pre-order now!

That actually helps a lot, Nick. I appreciate it.

I just measured two of my REI Sahara T's that I normally wear and these are the measurements I got:

XL-Tall | Length: 31" Width: 24"
XXL | Length: 29" Width: 25.5"

Based on the measurements above, it looks like I can go with an XL which will actually be 1" longer and 1" inch wider than the XLT shirts I currently wear...

I should also mention, if we can come to a conclusion that pre-orders are done well before the 19th, I'm all for it. I'm dying to get my hands on these and it would be extra cool to maybe have them in time for the Backcountry-fest in the Uintas on August 25...

So Summit, post those side-by-side pics!

One other thing, if you're local, and want to pickup from me. You can just email me your order and pay when they come in. But if you bomb out on me and I'm stuck with your shirt, I'm sending Guido after you!

Ill take some photos and compare the old and new shirts side by side.

For the record, I just put together my personal shirt pre-order and I'm getting at least 15 of these. :D Granted, I'm a little biased, but that's just how much I liked these shirts. I plan on replacing 90% of my regular t-shirts with them, including my casual around the house and going to the store shirts. STOKED!!!

Fine with me the sooner the better. :)

Not to seem like a cheapskate/nitpicker or anything but I just noticed that in this thread and the order page it lists the long sleeve versions as being $3 more than the short sleeve but in the drop-down menu it lists the long sleeve version as $5 more. Just wondering which was the right price. I really like the OD green color but they also don't have it in long sleeve :(. Guess I'll have to get one in short sleeve. I'm also for getting them as soon as possible.

Not to seem like a cheapskate/nitpicker or anything but I just noticed that in this thread and the order page it lists the long sleeve versions as being $3 more than the short sleeve but in the drop-down menu it lists the long sleeve version as $5 more. Just wondering which was the right price. I really like the OD green color but they also don't have it in long sleeve :(. Guess I'll have to get one in short sleeve. I'm also for getting them as soon as possible.

Thank you for catching that! That was my mistake, instead of deducting $1 from the regular price, I added one! :facepalm: For those of you that already pre-ordered a long sleeve, I'll refund you the $2 shortly. The pricing is fixed now, if it comes up different, just clear your cache.

As for the colors, yes, OD Green is looking like one of my favs too. Sucks they don't do some of the best colors in long sleeve.

I've officially bumped up the deadline for accepting preorders.

Pre-orders will be open through Monday, August 13th with delivery occurring within 2-4 weeks from then.

If I can get the order in Tuesday morning, I think we'll actually have a good chance of getting them before the Backcountry-fest a week and a half later. :)

Did you get a female shirt for your wife to try? The last one by size should have fit me but Sarah has it, bit big for her but she loves it. I do like the fact I can pick a color that suits me. I love orange but look like death in it. Also love the smaller logo. Good job.

We didn't get a women's sample. I'm feeling like most everyone should be able to go with their usual size on this one and definitely shouldn't need to upsize. I'm usually a 2XL but sometimes venture into the 3XL. With this shirt the 2XL fit perfect. I have several extra women's shirts leftover from the last batch. If you order one of these, let me know what size you'd want on the old ones and I'll throw one in for free.

Both of these shirts are XXL and just to point out the obvious the grey shirt is the older version and the orange is the new. My favorite thing about the new shirts is that they're longer than the last batch. The sleeves are a bit longer and wider and the necks seem to be exactly the same when held up side of side.
IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

here are the shirts in my basement on a monday night.

old...
IMG_4848-nickface.jpg

new!
IMG_4849-nickface.jpg

Since we shortened the ordering period and I'll be backpacking for half of it, I'll be bumping this thread a lot. No need to wait til the last minute, get your shirt orders in ASAP!

Order Here