New backcountrypost shirts: pre-order now!

I lol'd so hard at those pics of Bill modeling. Love it!:twothumbs:

We didn't get a women's sample. I'm feeling like most everyone should be able to go with their usual size on this one and definitely shouldn't need to upsize. I'm usually a 2XL but sometimes venture into the 3XL. With this shirt the 2XL fit perfect. I have several extra women's shirts leftover from the last batch. If you order one of these, let me know what size you'd want on the old ones and I'll throw one in for free.

I just ordered three of the new shirts. Can't wait to get them! If you have an extra women's XL of the old shirts, I'd be happy to have a new one. My shirt saw some abuse this season.:)

I lol'd so hard at those pics of Bill modeling. Love it!:twothumbs:

I just ordered three of the new shirts. Can't wait to get them! If you have an extra women's XL of the old shirts, I'd be happy to have a new one. My shirt saw some abuse this season.:)

I'll check later when I'm at home but I think I might.

How thick (or thin) is the material from say your standard cotton t-shirt?

On second thought HomerJ , it's tough to say. Looking at a couple different cotton shirts yields wildly different thicknesses. How about a close up shot of the material, Summit?

Its pretty funky right now due to a few days of backpacking in the Uintas (btw it rocked) so let me clean it up first.

Trying the long sleves hope they are long enough if not I will add it to my 3/4 sleve collection.

Nick, do you know if the women's shirts are fitted or semi fitted?
I'm still tempted to give it a try beside the fact that the shirt will be too big for me. If it's way too big I could still use it as a sleep shirt ;)

Trying the long sleves hope they are long enough if not I will add it to my 3/4 sleve collection.
Capri shirts? o_O

Ok, I'm in for two! :twothumbs:

Tonight is the last chance to place a pre-order for some backcountrypost shirts. Once we get this order in, we'll run a poll and decide what the standby shirt will be so it might be a few weeks after this before they are on hand and ready for those that didn't pre-order. If you want to get in on the pre-order and be able to choose your color, sleeve length, etc, get your order in tonight!

Big thanks to everyone who pre-ordered. We had a ton of shirts ordered, way beyond expecations. Huge thanks! We should have them shipped late next week or the last week of August, just depending on when we receive them. Hopefully it will be in time for next weekend's Backcountry-Fest.

For those that didn't pre-order, we will be stocking men's short sleeve sizes in OD Green which was the most popular color ordered. Those are now up for sale on the shirt order page.

Order Here

I'm sad to report that I won't have shirts available before this weekend as I'd hoped. Looks like it's going to be early to mid next week... :(