Nemo Spoon

Nurrgle

Feet on the ground, head in the clouds
Hey there,

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on the new Nemo Spoon shaped bags. My wife hates using mummies and while I have slept in them for years, I dislike the shape as well. These bags look and sound great, all reviews I have read seem to say that the temp rating is actualy high; they felt comfortable below the rating. Plus, the small down quilt thing around the face sounds dreamy.

The folks at Backpacker had nothing but good stuff to say about them as well.

http://www.nemosleepingbags.com/rhythm/

Anyone using one of these yet? The price isn't to bad but I don't want to commit to the bag without some input from folks who know.

I hate the mummy shape, too, so these bags caught my eye when I first heard about them. I'm in the same boat, though. Don't want to spend the dough without hearing some feedback first.

I got the Nocturne and sent it back. Where your hands rest its very narrow. I really like the Stratus Loft 25. Very nice bag, works well with their Pad too which is very comfy. Over all, for the money its a sweet bag. I like Nemo products.

I've heard good reviews. The bag has to be personal so if you can find a store that has them and try one out. I don't like the added weight do to the zipper stuff but I do like the hourglass design. I've never been opposed to buying a woman's sleeping bag because they all usually run a little wider in the hip area. More cozy for me. I sleep big agnes and have for years, I'll give them a two thumbs up all the time but only if you like that type of feel.
If I ever had the chance though I would test drive a nemo, no problem