Nemo Tents

Outdoors24

Do any of you have any experience using nemo tents? Good or bad? I have been looking into getting a new tent and nemo tents seem to be pretty good tents from what I've read. Thanks for your help.

Do any of you have any experience using nemo tents? Good or bad? I have been looking into getting a new tent and nemo tents seem to be pretty good tents from what I've read. Thanks for your help.
I don't have experience with their tents, but I do have one of their sleeping pads. It's well made. I'd trust one of their tents.

I've owned 2 of there tents over the years. Seems to be well built. I think they are overpriced for what they are. $250 for a 5.5 lbs tent when you can get a tarptent for the same price at half the weight and more headroom. I sold both tents within the first 6 months I owned them. For what it's worth, I prefer a free standing tent which plays in to my bias.
Happy tent shopping.

I bought a Nemo Losi 3p tent and it failed after 1 night in Fish/Owl creek. I was told by their warranty people that warranty doesn't cover broken tent poles due to winds, and I would have to pay to have it repaired. It's the first really high end tent I've bought, and I couldn't be more disappointed. That's my experience. I sure read tons of positives though.image.jpeg

I was dayhiking the lower part of Fish from base camp at the confluence. I came back to that. It was pretty windy in lower Fish/Mccloyd but I never would have thought that could happen. My wife and I were shocked. I even asked my wife if she thought someone broke it on purpose, but we both thought that wasn't likely.
The night we spent in it when it wasn't broke was awesome.