Mtb 2018

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
Trip Reports
Thread starter #42
You folks have such incredible places to ride. Someday I'm going to have to load up my bike and head for better trails.
Do it!! Sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

b.stark

Forever Wandering
Trip Reports
Finally stopped on the trail to get a pic during a ride. Finally getting back in some kind of shape. Put a whole stack of fancy (and probably not necessary) parts on the bike over the past couple days. Smoothed out the ride and wow it has GRIP!

Attachments

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
Trip Reports
Thread starter #45
Drove over to Colorado Springs this past weekend to check on my son and his new city. While there he and I rode Red Rock Open Space on Saturday. My friend Dave hooked him up with his XL bike built by Why Cycles because finding an XL to rent in the spur of the moment for Labor Day weekend is impossible. I love riding with my kids they have been and always will be my bestest adventure buddies. Spencer loved the fully rigid bike.

Then Monday before I left I rode with Dave and Kate at Rampart Reservoir.

Dave (Awesome bike mechanic at Cafe Velo in Colorado Springs should you need one.)

Kate

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
Trip Reports
Thread starter #46
Lets see what I have I been up to.

Riding with my adorable niece! I bought her a balance bike before she was born. My sister thought I was crazy but this cutie LOVES her bike.

If you get anywhere near a puddle of mud or water this girl must jump in "muddy puddles" because Pepa Pig loves jumping in muddy puddles.

Here she is on her first mountain bike ride with her favorite Aunt Eeesh.

Thurday Night ride on the Ogden BST.

And I went searching for gold yesterday at Powder Mountain.

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
Trip Reports
Thread starter #48
Been getting several night rides in.

Sardine a few times.

Ogden BST from WSU to The Greenery.

And last night Corner Canyon.

Last Saturday I came too close to hitting a child on Paper Airplane. Jumped out from behind a bush they were picnicking at. Thank god mom grabbed the kid out is the way. Colors at Powder Mountain were gorgeous!

Trip Reports
Been getting several night rides in.
Those evening rides look really nice! My evenings are full with the kids soccer, football etc. Something every night and often doubled up. That stuff is super fun too, and I wouldn't miss it, but your sunset shots make me want to sneak out this weekend. I love fall rides. Thanks for sharing!

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
Trip Reports
Thread starter #50
Those evening rides look really nice! My evenings are full with the kids soccer, football etc. Something every night and often doubled up. That stuff is super fun too, and I wouldn't miss it, but your sunset shots make me want to sneak out this weekend. I love fall rides. Thanks for sharing!
Night riding in the fall is my favorite!!! I plan on riding this coming Monday night Sardine again start at 7 in hopes of making the sunset. I have two college age guys that want to do night rides and I welcome all and any company at night especially since they spotted a big cat up there this past Tuesday morning. It is hard to find riding companions that like to ride at night. Safety in numbers. I will ride by myself at night and when I do I sing nursery rhymes as loud as I can. I figure my shitty singing will scare most things away.

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
Trip Reports
Thread starter #56
Thunder Mountain! I can't believe how gorgeous it was today late November!!! Squeaked this ride in on my way south today before that storm that is supposed to arrive tomorrow and bring the North and higher elevations snow. It was worth taking the extra day off work.

This is my favorite trail in all of Utah to ride.