Hidden Creek (Scatman Edition) - Teton Wilderness - August 1, 2024

That wrist brace, or whatever it’s called, adds a spatial kind of panache to the BCP salute.

That would be a custom brace Skipper. I got to chose the colors. I really wanted a dark forest green for the two molded pieces that make up the brace, but they didn't have anything green which was unbelievable to me.

That would be a custom brace Skipper. I got to chose the colors. I really wanted a dark forest green for the two molded pieces that make up the brace, but they didn't have anything green which was unbelievable to me.
I wonder what they would’ve thought if you asked for the Scatman plaid.

Yeah, I would say you are being a good lad. It's just a couple nights in the backcountry. The best type of healing out there. Getting the backpack on and off with the extra two cameras cannot feel good!
I also have doubts about that retirement, so I will have to make your "not-retired" my summer priority.

I will pass you on the road maybe on Friday.
I am taking the family north that afternoon for a quick weekend in hopefully only a slightly smokey Moran. I got a good deal on a couple of nights. We will do some of the touristy stuff.
I know that it is blaspheme, but some of my kids have not even been to Yellowstone.

Yeah, I would say you are being a good lad. It's just a couple nights in the backcountry. The best type of healing out there. Getting the backpack on and off with the extra two cameras cannot feel good!
I also have doubts about that retirement, so I will have to make your "not-retired" my summer priority.

I will pass you on the road maybe on Friday.
I am taking the family north that afternoon for a quick weekend in hopefully only a slightly smokey Moran. I got a good deal on a couple of nights. We will do some of the touristy stuff.
I know that it is blaspheme, but some of my kids have not even been to Yellowstone.

On Friday, I should be doing a day hike to Wolf Lake. On Saturday, I'll be hiking out and driving to Old Faithful where my wife and I will be staying for two nights in the cabins there. Maybe we will run into each other. It's great that you're getting your kids to Yellowstone. Hopefully you will get to see some bears. :thumbsup:

On Friday, I should be doing a day hike to Wolf Lake. On Saturday, I'll be hiking out and driving to Old Faithful where my wife and I will be staying for two nights in the cabins there. Maybe we will run into each other. It's great that you're getting your kids to Yellowstone. Hopefully you will get to see some bears. :thumbsup:

Nice. I hope they get to see either some bears or Scatman... I mean both are great wildlife sightings in Yellowstone.

Back