Guess the spot

Surprised I got the right park - it's the vegetation in the foreground. Someone else can pursue it further, as I'm hitting the road with no internet.

No one would suggest that I am a regular contributor to this forum so I will boldly jump up and explain the rules. You have to "guess the spot" to enter a spot. This is why I can't play this game. By the way.....welcome to BCP. Love your photography!! Your picture could be Meteor Crater in AZ but the cones/hills on the rim rule that out.....I believe. Or Ubehebe Crater in Death Valley......see I'm bad at this game.

Last edited:
No one would suggest that I am a regular contributor to this forum so I will boldly jump up and explain the rules. You have to "guess the spot" to enter a spot. This is why I can't play this game. By the way.....welcome to BCP. Love your photography!! Your picture could be Meteor Crater in AZ but the cones/hills on the rim rule that out.....I believe.

My apologies!! I thought Rockskipper got the previous spot right. And since he is away... SORRY!!!

pyramid peak?

Back