Guess the spot

Nice. I keep wanting to see Temple Peak but it is all crooked and stuff... So maybe that little unnamed most-often ice covered lake under the north face. BTW, thanks for putting some mountain features in for me.

Nice. I keep wanting to see Temple Peak but it is all crooked and stuff... So maybe that little unnamed most-often ice covered lake under the north face. BTW, thanks for putting some mountain features in for me.

Nope, but you're in the right part of that range. :)

Oh...is it that arrowhead lake on the way up to Jackass pass towards the Cirque? (I might have some of the names wrong there...)

I am not sure of the name of the peaks... Pylon or Watch Tower or the back of Sharks Nose?

However.... for once, I know this place! :) I ate dinner in the little patch of dirt and grass left of center.

This is the view the opposite direction:
pVbxeyKJMatHpB4DSEqldSSPs6d5y4VWlg-oQVLOjJxxZquphK7AFrni_sY4mDwkKImEKa3_S_b2o4AA4svgOPh-UzkA33yB3cSWsO1ISJmExOtSTf7zx7vIpMcraKlaRGySR2iwyMZbWmNM0k1Lse43cP05iVQmkaD96PJb-N9zXXA4WFBHBpLfriOKe_YbVenwVe6rqFi1I7aI1sPMmAM1NRKjn1KYGRe0cN8Uko6bfCNf3ldfkdnjQm1hy_LxCUIjeph0ipImdKvswXVLOaTKFHOC3BszDn0aGrGGWBCrPXS-fGgrgOtTREA1VfGVwtlO7EX2_iNi2hi-iQo9mPkJybuFMrKBMwrauE-lWoCBpDmAEvrVBh3-BQ3azDFEKR-wr3K9gQEuEUi8MxDwPED9irhohathS1TCh7btdko-HzXb0_WGfwx5pzSlUY1d-mEwXG8eFKNNo8B3l7YV4BDkf7Mjg0pB6liu16WEnU-LAlMmO-RGgGovB03AbUn3dwDvP9erqI0-ZYIkoXtSSS-Yc9J92EfglOHZBLegVPHojHA96tD62lCJAc8cihqgkeX5az4dANjQym323WTj33jspiSPUmt7PjlMBVVMwVBP-zb9ODnkzg=w1462-h975-no

I am not sure of the name of the peaks... Pylon or Watch Tower or the back of Sharks Nose?

However.... for once, I know this place! :) I ate dinner in the little patch of dirt and grass left of center.

This is the view the opposite direction:
pVbxeyKJMatHpB4DSEqldSSPs6d5y4VWlg-oQVLOjJxxZquphK7AFrni_sY4mDwkKImEKa3_S_b2o4AA4svgOPh-UzkA33yB3cSWsO1ISJmExOtSTf7zx7vIpMcraKlaRGySR2iwyMZbWmNM0k1Lse43cP05iVQmkaD96PJb-N9zXXA4WFBHBpLfriOKe_YbVenwVe6rqFi1I7aI1sPMmAM1NRKjn1KYGRe0cN8Uko6bfCNf3ldfkdnjQm1hy_LxCUIjeph0ipImdKvswXVLOaTKFHOC3BszDn0aGrGGWBCrPXS-fGgrgOtTREA1VfGVwtlO7EX2_iNi2hi-iQo9mPkJybuFMrKBMwrauE-lWoCBpDmAEvrVBh3-BQ3azDFEKR-wr3K9gQEuEUi8MxDwPED9irhohathS1TCh7btdko-HzXb0_WGfwx5pzSlUY1d-mEwXG8eFKNNo8B3l7YV4BDkf7Mjg0pB6liu16WEnU-LAlMmO-RGgGovB03AbUn3dwDvP9erqI0-ZYIkoXtSSS-Yc9J92EfglOHZBLegVPHojHA96tD62lCJAc8cihqgkeX5az4dANjQym323WTj33jspiSPUmt7PjlMBVVMwVBP-zb9ODnkzg=w1462-h975-no

Yes!! It's the little tarn at the base of the Cirque of the Towers. You're up!

It is a lovely turquoise tarn... probably the best water in the Cirque.
Let me grab something to post.

I was going to stay with a tarn, but I feel a return to the desert...
It might be easy, but perhaps not.
How about this.
Cwun1NNHQk7kTGxM2rilclkcg3OdgxrAXAMAh9QC0hiuwfxFrAh-MZF7_4Mlv0jKC1MXhLk3UcM=w1077-h974-no

Sorry, I shouldn't have posted this while working... dang customers came for a visit.

Cathedral Valley?

Yes, it is in Cathedral Valley... they do not have a name on the map, but I have heard them called the "Lesser Temples". The Temple of the Sun and Moon are right behind me.
I knew it was easy, even when I cropped out the ridge line behind them.