Guess the Spot--DIY version

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Rockskipper

No ETA
I went to school there for a while (geology). I really like Logan, though I hate the traffic and the winter air pollution. The Wellsvilles are just beautiful in the winter when they're all white and the morning sun hits them.

Nick

Spiral out.
Another not mine but I would like to know where it is. Anyone recognize this?

IMG_0401.jpg

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Arizona Jones

That's pretty sweet. Reminds me of this applique wall hanging my mom made me based on a photo I took of a natural arch in Horse Heaven in the San Rafael Swell.

View attachment 91348

View attachment 91347
Thanks. That wall hanging is nice. My mom used to paint from photos i would give her. What i posted is a water color and air bush mixed media I did yeas ago. i did a series of them.
azjones art 009 - Copy.JPG

Rockskipper

No ETA
@Arizona Jones The first one looks like Petrified Forest and the second like somewhere around Sedona. Both are really nice. And @Udink, that one by your mom is exceptional. Must've taken a long time.

Last edited: