Consider calling your representative in Washington?

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

gnwatts

This has been discussed before on BCP, but I believe it may be relevant to this discussion.

RS 2477, enacted In 1866:
"the right-of-way for the construction of highways across public lands not otherwise reserved for public purposes is hereby granted."

Amended in 1976:
"Nothing in this Act, or in any amendment made by this Act, shall be construed as terminating any valid lease, permit, patent, right-of-way, or other land use right or authorization existing on the date of approval of this Act"

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Pianomover

I always find it disappointing to find cows and cow byproducts in sensitive Wilderness Areas (e.g. Grand Gulch, Ruby Mountains). I thought this was illegal, but looked it up after my last trip and found out that grazing is allowed in some Wilderness Areas. I've almost entirely stopped eating beef for climate change reasons, yet this is one more reason.
The seems overly optimistic but we’ll see. https://www.outsideonline.com/2399736/impossible-foods-beyond-meat-alt-meat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IntrepidXJ General Discussion 0