Backcountrypost Shirts

Would you want one? Gender? Size? (Mark all that apply)

• I'd buy one for $10!

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • I would not spend $10 on a backcountrypost shirt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mens

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Womens

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • XS

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • S

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • M

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • L

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • XL

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • XXL

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 3XL

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 4XL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nick

-
I'm working on the first batch of backcountrypost t-shirts. They're going to be printed on Sport Tek high performance synthetic shirts so they'll be great for hiking, biking or any outdoors pursuit. I want to get an idea of size distribution for the first order so I was wondering if you all would just click the size or sizes you would probably want. Even if you wouldn't buy one, clicking on the size and gender will give me a great idea about what sizes/genders to order. Heck, I have a feeling a lot of these might go out the door for free anyway. :)

Links to the shirts:

Men's Version
Women's Version

definitely a yes, even if they would cost more than $10.
Any idea if the shirts will feel true to its size?
Ditto on the true to size question.. if not obviously I may need a different size :).. oh yes and my car needs a sticker

I'm guessing like most athletic wear they will run small. For example I wear a 2XL t-shirt but usually need a 3XL for these types of shirt. We'll have some to test before anyone needs to commit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say yes, if fit is right. I'm picky haha. I like a slim, but not skin tight, fit.

They're going to be printed on Sport Tek high performance synthetic shirts so they'll be great for hiking, biking or any outdoors pursuit

That's an excellent idea ! Perfect for hiking and easy to wash even in the sink of a campground or a motel and then dry quickly with no need of ironing.

I would prefer this kind of T Shirt with a light color as beige, it would reflect the light in the heat and it would not look dirty too quickly because of the dust during the hikes.

I would definitively by a couple of them for me and also one for my wife, especially if they are available for our next tip in the Southwest (I would ask you to deliver them at the place of the friends I will wisit in Moab, that would be easier and less costly than a delivery in France).

Stoked about the strong response!

I'll get the ball rolling. I think I'm going to get them done in the silver color so they will not be hot out in the sun but they'll still hide dirt okay. Should have a good ETA by next week but I imagine we'll have them in 2-3 weeks. Definitely in time for the Zion Backcountry Fest in May. :)

Stickers should be here much sooner than that and they will all be 100% free.

I'll get the ball rolling. I think I'm going to get them done in the silver color so they will not be hot out in the sun but they'll still hide dirt okay. Should have a good ETA by next week but I imagine we'll have them in 2-3 weeks. Definitely in time for the Zion Backcountry Fest in May. :)

That would be super sweet to roll into Zion with our backcountrypost shirts! Great free advertising opportunity for the site! :D

I think I'm going to get them done in the silver color so they will not be hot out in the sun but they'll still hide dirt okay.

This light silver color is also OK for me. If the T Shirts can be delivered in Moab before the 5th of June I will order them.

Stickers should be here much sooner than that and they will all be 100% free

Nice ! I am interested too !

I will also buy one. Can you provide me with any information about the Zion Backcountry Fest?

I will also buy one. Can you provide me with any information about the Zion Backcountry Fest?

Awesome!

The Zion Backcountry Fest is happening in May. You can read about it in this thread in the Meet Up section of the site. We're doing a 2-day backpack of the West Rim Trail and then a day trip down The Subway. We're all filled up on permit slots right now, but if you're interested you could put in for a spot in case someone backs out. Keep an eye on that Meet Up section too, for a big one like that, we'll post well ahead of time. That one was announced back on March 5th.

Just throwing my 2 cents in I like the shirts, oh and stickers would be sweet.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2