Backcountrypost Shirts

Would you want one? Gender? Size? (Mark all that apply)

• I'd buy one for $10!

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • I would not spend $10 on a backcountrypost shirt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mens

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Womens

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • XS

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • S

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • M

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • L

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • XL

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • XXL

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 3XL

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 4XL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got some samples of the shirts today. They are awesome! The silver looks great and a lot more like a regular t-shirt than most synthetic shirts, not overly shiny. They also fit about the same as most synthetic t-shirts so if you want it to fit more like a loose t-shirt, go a size up, just depends on your preference. I'll be getting the order placed this week and setting up a way to take orders and get them all out to you.

Okay, I've opened up pre-orders for the shirts. They probably won't actually ship until the first or second week of May but you can go ahead and place your order now. All shirt orders will include free stickers too. :)

I particularly encourage pre-ordering for anyone who is an unusual size like XS, S or 3XL as well as those ordering women's shirts as we won't be able to stock as many of them. If you want to pre-order but pick-up in person to avoid shipping costs, email me at nick@backcountrypost.com or send me a PC here on backcountrypost. For the rest, visit the shirt order page at the link below:

Backcountrypost Shirts Order Page

Side note: All payments and the checkout process is being processed securely via PayPal. It's my first time setting up the PayPal store system so please let me know if you encounter any difficulties. If you're unhappy with the size you order, I'm happy to exchange it less any shipping costs.

Okay, I've opened up pre-orders for the shirts. They probably won't actually ship until the first or second week of May but you can go ahead and place your order now. All shirt orders will include free stickers too. :)

I particularly encourage pre-ordering for anyone who is an unusual size like XS, S or 3XL as well as those ordering women's shirts as we won't be able to stock as many of them. If you want to pre-order but pick-up in person to avoid shipping costs, email me at nick@backcountrypost.com or send me a PC here on backcountrypost. For the rest, visit the shirt order page at the link below:

Side note: All payments and the checkout process is being processed securely via PayPal. It's my first time setting up the PayPal store system so please let me know if you encounter any difficulties. If you're unhappy with the size you order, I'm happy to exchange it less any shipping costs.
I use paypal frequently and really like it.

I can't wait to wear mine to the Yellowstone backcountry this July! Maybe we could do a thing like where's the backcountrypost shirt. :)

The shirts are moving fast! I ordered 60 in the initial order and we've already received pre-orders for more than 1/3 of those. Get your orders in ASAP to make sure we don't run out of your size in the first order. :)

okay, I will order a shirt now. Usually I'm wearing a XS size, even in Techwick shirts. But I'm still unsure what size to choose.
I guess I just try one in small. If it is too large I'll have a nice and loose one. Not bad at all, especially when hiking in summer and hot temperatures. If it's definitely too loose, I can still order an XS shirt after it :).
Nick, will it arrive before May, 23? Any ideas? If yes, I'll order one with shipping. If not, without shipping and I would love to pick it up in person

okay, I will order a shirt now. Usually I'm wearing a XS size, even in Techwick shirts. But I'm still unsure what size to choose.
I guess I just try one in small. If it is too large I'll have a nice and loose one. Not bad at all, especially when hiking in summer and hot temperatures. If it's definitely too loose, I can still order an XS shirt after it :).
Nick, will it arrive before May, 23? Any ideas? If yes, I'll order one with shipping. If not, without shipping and I would love to pick it up in person

It should definitely get to you well before May 23. If for some reason it won't, I can give it to you on Memorial Weekend.

At the rate these are going, we're going to have to start thinking about what the next batch will look like! Very close to 50% of the initial order of 60 shirts is sold!

We've now run out of a couple of the women's sizes. Definitely had more interest in those than anticipated. I've changed the order form so it will only show what is in-stock, errr, on the way that is. :)

stock.jpg

Woot! I'm in for 2!

Thanks for all the orders! This has far surpassed my expectations. I was able to get the printer to add on to the order so we are no longer out of Women's Small and we're not as close to being out of some of the other sizes. Still won't have a lot on hand though so if you're on the fence, get off it and order a shirt! :)

Screen Shot 2012-04-26 at 8.00.33 PM.png

just ordered mine, woop. Nick, you better load me up with stickers:D