Backcountrypost Shirts

Would you want one? Gender? Size? (Mark all that apply)

• I'd buy one for $10!

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • I would not spend $10 on a backcountrypost shirt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mens

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Womens

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • XS

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • S

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • M

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • L

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • XL

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • XXL

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 3XL

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 4XL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good news! It appears that I will have all of the stickers and shirts in hand by Friday of this week. That means I'll be packaging them all up and shipping this weekend so everyone should see them sometime next week. They'll be going out via USPS so however far out you are from Salt Lake.

Should have them all mailed by end of day tomorrow. Some of you may have already received shipping confirmations. This has been pretty awesome, we had pre-orders for 47 shirts before they even showed up!! My initial order was only for 60 but I had them bump it up right before they went to print. Can't wait to get some feedback from everyone about how you like 'em. I figure we'll do something different with each batch, colors, shirt type/quality, etc, base it entirely on your feedback and what you all want. I have no plans to ever sell them for anything more than what they cost to produce and get out (BTW, I have an awesome hook up for these!). Much thanks for all the support from all of you. Stoked!!! :D

just ordered mine, woop. Nick, you better load me up with stickers:D

You have officially been loaded, they're with your shirt, arriving on Monday. If you find places to stick all of those, hit me up and I'll send even more your way. :D

The USPS blows my mind. I dropped those off at the post office on Saturday afternoon and they've already made it to New York and New Hampshire by Monday. Damn. o_O
People complain a lot about the USPS but they are generally pretty good, everything gets here in 1 day, and even from SLC we are probably more remote than NY is! Shirt looks great, will need more stickers at some point (5 motorcycles, truck, car, trailer and dog)

The USPS blows my mind. I dropped those off at the post office on Saturday afternoon and they've already made it to New York and New Hampshire by Monday. Damn. o_O

perfect timing!! :)
I really loved the surprise this afternoon, I wasn't expecting mine today but tomorrow.
It was a perfect overall service and the next week I will proudly show my shirt on my little camping trip here in Western New York :D

People complain a lot about the USPS but they are generally pretty good, everything gets here in 1 day, and even from SLC we are probably more remote than NY is! Shirt looks great, will need more stickers at some point (5 motorcycles, truck, car, trailer and dog)

I will send as many stickers as you want. Just shoot me a message and let me know how many of which. That goes for everyone! :D