Woah... new BCP look

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

mike_offerman

Mine looks the same, though I am in dark mode. I did notice that the site wasn't up a bit ago....

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
All back to normal now. I did like the blue... but I might be a bit partial to that color.

Nick

Spiral out.
All back to normal now. I did like the blue... but I might be a bit partial to that color.
You can always switch to the light design if you prefer, but we'll probably never go blue with the whole cairn thing.

DrNed

The mountains are calling and I must go
It looks like the 'like' button is more than just a like button with this latest software upgrade. I also cleaned up the smilies.
Any update on when the rotating images on the home page will be clickable again?

Nick

Spiral out.
Any update on when the rotating images on the home page will be clickable again?
I tried to get that fixed yesterday but no dice. It is a widespread bug in Chrome. I don't have an ETA on a fix.