Who wants to go camping this New Year's weekend?

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

steve

@Tess and I are looking to go camping this weekend. Anyone want to join us? We're open to anywhere.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Bob

Trailmaster
Mexico? Everywhere else is supposed to be teens to single digits...... :cry:

Nick

Spiral out.
I wish I could, but I'm just not there yet in the knee recovery dept...

Jeff Hilton

I am going to browns park but will be camping in a hotel room. Its to damn cold to be camping up there. One time I did try to camp on the ice at flaming gorge and ended up sleeping in my truck. It got down to -11 that night. I guess I learned my lesson.

Last edited:

Vegan.Hiker

I'll be in backpacking 2 days in the ADK's this weekend. (Adirondacks for your westerners). But I'll be sleeping in a hiker hostel since it's gonna be single digits. You and Tess are welcome to fly out and meet me :)

Last edited:

steve

darn, i was hoping to camp this weekend, but it's too dang cold. I can handle lows of 10* at night, but -1* is pushing it, unless there's something really cool that makes it worth it.

Moab has a low of 13, that's doable. Anyone up for a weekend Moab trip? Car camping with some day hikes?

Mike K

Someone step up and head out with Steve and Tess already. Sounds like he's getting cabin fever! :frantic:

:)