Which wide angle lens do you use

Duke

Mountain Carver
So I think I am giving up on my 70-200mm lens dream. And, with so many technical issues I am putting the gopro purchase on hold again (its been about 1.5 yrs of watching the issues unfold).......so I am turning my attention to a wide angle lens. Can I ask what you shoot with? Also, does anyone here shoot with a fisheye?

I use the Tokina 11-16mm f 2.8 and I love the lens.
Before that I used the Nikkor 10-24mm and sold it pretty fast and switched to the Tokina.
Since then my Tokina is my every day lens and I use it for all my landscape shots as well as for all the night photography.

I used the Canon EF-S 10-22mm for years and loved it. Also rented the Tokina 11-16mm a few times. Also a killer lens with a sweet sunburst but heavier with less range and worse flare issues. Both are awesome, it's just a trade off. Now I use the Canon 16-35 II F2.8 L and I love it. The price tag is a bit steep though.

I was pondering the sigma 8-16 just for those couple/few extra mm of range. Not a fast lens, but I don't think see a great need for that in wide angle glass.

Crop or full-frame?

Like @Nick, I used the Canon 10-22 extensively for several years (it almost never came off the camera). I just (as in, within the last few days) took delivery of a 16-35 II. The 10-22 is a seriously great lens for the price range. I believe @Bill has shot some fisheye stuff.

This is a bit of a different video but it does demo how much xtra that 2 mm is. Still thinking.....appreciate the comments so far.

I've used both the 17-40 and 16-35 and they're both good. I really loved the 16-35 and envy the sunstars it makes but my filters are 77mm and the 16-35 is 82mm so I mostly use 17-40. Don't know if that's a factor for you.

I went on the cheaper end I have a Sigma 10-20mm I wish it was a 2.8 sometimes but for $500 that won't happen. I did have the Canon 10-22mm at the same time and liked it a little better but when no one wanted to buy my Sigma I sold the Canon instead and made more $$ then I paid for it. I have rented the Sigma 8-16mm and didn't feel it was good enough to buy. I got some cool shots out of it, but untill I feel rich enough I will keep my 10-20 for my 7d.