Where is this Arch?

Jammer

❤2Hike
UnknownBridge.jpg

Or... maybe technically... this natural bridge?

I ran across the photo on Instagram with the only info something like "on a guided tour in GSENM".

Any ideas?

Thanks.

For anyone wanting info on Escalante Canyon arches and their locations, check out this website: http://archesoftheescalante.com/archesoftheescalante/Opening_Page.html
a few years back I had a lot of free time in winter and spent many hours plotting the locations listed in Jens Munthe's book Arches of the Escalante Canyons in Google Earth to create a .kml file of them. Jens lives in Escalante and has boxes of copies of the book, which can be obtained through the website. I believe the book now comes with the digital list I created and has been appended to. It is now up to around 1,600 arches. A friend of mine who knows Jens & hikes many miles arch hunting took the work I did, added to it & created the website in order to further share the information. I never imagined that my boredom would lead to such a project.
the list is also downloadable from the site as an excel file with gps coordinates and descriptions.
i think the book has to be purchased in order to get the .kml file

Last edited:
Back