Utah Colorado Fall 2014

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nik

I took a trip to Utah & Colorado with my family in September 2014. This was a trip my wife and i planned after our daughter was born in early 2013. The plan was to spend a week hiking, photographing places around moab and then a week photographing fall colors in Colorado.

During our trip we experienced spectacular storms, photographed beautiful sunrises, sunsets & fall color and had fun hiking with our kids.

Here are some of the pictures i took during our trip.

Utah Colorado-1.jpg

Utah Colorado-2.jpg

Utah Colorado-3.jpg

Utah Colorado-4.jpg

Utah Colorado-5.jpg

Utah Colorado-6.jpg

Utah Colorado-7.jpg

Utah Colorado-8.jpg

Utah Colorado-9.jpg

Utah Colorado-10.jpg

Utah Colorado-11.jpg

Utah Colorado-12.jpg

Utah Colorado-13.jpg

Utah Colorado-14.jpg

Utah Colorado-15.jpg

Utah Colorado-16.jpg

Utah Colorado-17.jpg

Utah Colorado-18.jpg

Utah Colorado-19.jpg

Utah Colorado-20.jpg

Utah Colorado-21.jpg

Utah Colorado-22.jpg

Utah Colorado-23.jpg

Utah Colorado-24.jpg

Utah Colorado-25.jpg

Utah Colorado-26.jpg

Utah Colorado-27.jpg

Utah Colorado-28.jpg

Utah Colorado-29.jpg

Utah Colorado-30.jpg

Utah Colorado-31.jpg

Utah Colorado-32.jpg

Utah Colorado-33.jpg

Utah Colorado-34.jpg

Featured image for home page:
slide.jpg

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Otis

Great pics, the one of your daughter in the creek is my favorite. That pic pretty much sums up how I feel everytime I go out adventuring

Curt

Your kids are a little young to remember this, but that would be a good excuse to do it again in the future. Beautiful pictures!

Reactions: Nik

Absarokanaut

Yeah, wow. Looks like a wonderful life, count your blessings man. Thanks for sharing.