Album Trails

022d838eb348ef67f50e68e1b66e3315.jpg
eabce479c6fe22b9b099733928a9a75c.jpg
92e7fed429ed370f24f1067c5d88fe10.jpg

All three from the PCT late last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was difficult because I usually avoid trails in my photos... and it seems a popular sentiment. I hope you enjoy these!!

On top of Glacier Point, Yosemite NP. There were wildfires in the area, and I think it actually added a cool effect to the photos on that trip. :)
View attachment 42182
Trail to Vernal Falls, Yosemite NP (nvm the random hiker)
View attachment 42183
Arapaho Pass trail, Indian Peaks Wilderness, CO. Believe it or not, this frozen stream WAS the trail!
View attachment 42184
As good as any trail you're going to find on the dunes in Great Sand Dune NP, CO!
View attachment 42185
Trail just above Island Lake, Wind River Range, WY. Unfortunately, the weather rapidly deteriorated after this, and I never got a good look at Titcomb Basin. That's me on the rock, Dad to the left.
View attachment 42186
My mom and I on top of Jackass Pass, Wind River Range, WY several years ago. We felt on top of the world!
View attachment 42188
Beautiful trail in the Absarokas of Wyoming. There were many more bear prints than foot prints...
View attachment 42187

Sorry for the long post...I know at least some of you will enjoy these pics! :p

Great Sand Dunes is a great place for photography.

Nice! @danger02ward didn't you have a big trip just now? Finish it?
Not quite as big as yours. Spent five days in the wind rivers in August exploring Titcomb basin and climbing Fremont peak. Then just got back from spending 4 days in the uintas. We camped below dead horse lake. Then just did some nice day hiking to explore the area. Went over dead horse pass to reconnaissance lake, up red knob pass, and up allsop pass.