Tourist crashes drone into Grand Prismatic Spring

HomerJ

Idiots...

"...last weekend someone flew his drone into Yellowstone’s world famous Grand Prismatic Spring. The drone is still submerged somewhere in the massive hot spring’s 160-degree waters."

Article found here

Well, that may be the ticket to get all drones banned in national parks, at least without a special permit for film projects.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Color me behind. :oops: Then they are twice the idiot that other idiots are.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

geez so we have idiots bringing illegal drones into national parks, crashing them somehow, on top of that we have all of the wildfires that are almost all human caused because they decided they needed a cigarette or a useless campfire... uuugggghhhh, what's horrible is this is likely my career path, dealing with these people.... so aggravating

geez so we have idiots bringing illegal drones into national parks, crashing them somehow, on top of that we have all of the wildfires that are almost all human caused because they decided they needed a cigarette or a useless campfire... uuugggghhhh, what's horrible is this is likely my career path, dealing with these people.... so aggravating
Your career path?!? Following in your brother’s footsteps? Well it will be hard, but it will be worthy! Just ask big brother @Scott Chandler! You GO boys!

Thankfully not everyone is a self-centered asshole. I worked in the restaurant business for about 12-13 years, similar I suspect to a NP, some people are jerks, but most people are nice even if a bit clueless. Fingers crossed you get more nice vs. jerks in your future :)

I think we have all seen the clueless people out there who did not prep for a hike, or perhaps did not research ahead of time for a NP visit. I always would love to just help those people... maybe educate them so they can enjoy nature more and come to appreciate it like I have. To me, I am more irritated by those people who KNOW what the rules are and still just do whatever they want and do not care what any one else thinks. Those are the ones I would love to find a way to stop, but honestly it seems in today's society we are seeing that more and more.

Your career path?!? Following in your brother’s footsteps? Well it will be hard, but it will be worthy! Just ask big brother @Scott Chandler! You GO boys!
:
Lol well I'll be more management while scott is more interp/education. Tempted to move towards wildlife management though... That might be better at this rate.