the ultimate trip report!

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Mike Coronella

from the creator of the Hayduke Trail:

first--the Hayduke Trail is an 850 or so mile long backcountry backpacking route across southern Utah's National Parks and the Grand Canyon.
I wrote a book about my three walks from Arches to Zion--it's got trip reports from all three hikes, from a solo journey on the John Muir Trail, lots of history and interpretive information, and tons of stunning photos.

I'm trying to self publish and have a campaign on Kickstarter.com to raise the funds to do so (check out the link--if nothing else, you'll find the video pretty amusing!).

I'd really appreciate your support and I ask all of you to share this far and wide so this journey may be completed!

thanks and Keep it Wild!

Mike Coronella

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Jammer

❤2Hike
Heya Mike!

Good to see you on here. Sounds like a cool project.

BTW -- your original guidebook was a real inspiration for me to finally up the ante and start doing LONG hikes across southern Utah myself. So, for that... Thanks!

- Jamal