The next shirts

Nick

-
I'm stoked to hear all the positive feedback on the 'BCP Reflection' shirts we just shipped out. If the quality is still awesome after some use, we'll probably use that shirt again in the future, so keep us updated! Now that we have an easy way to distribute things in the BCP Store, I'd like to keep doing fresh designs and even different products that would be of interest like long sleeves, hoodies, beanies, etc. One of the biggest hurdles is coming up with a cool design though. So if any of you out there have any ideas, please let them be known! If we use your idea, I'll totally hook you up with some free stuff. (more so if you can actually help bring the idea to fruition)

I was thinking of something in the same style as BCP reflection, except with a long sheer canyon wall and a raging river.

I had my graphic designer draw up some custom art for my imaginary river band, 'The Canyon Country Groovers'. If you've been on a river trip with me, you're a member of the band and probably know at least part of a song about letting the 'poo stew brew'. Anyway, he did some awesome artwork for me that I had printed on shirts at the same time as these BCP shirts. While I love the design, I do slightly prefer the lesser amount of print on the BCP shirts.

canyoncountrygroovers.jpg

Haven't been on the river in a loooong time, but we always sang the classic "Feelin' Groover". Glad to see this particular genre of river life folk music has matured a bit lol.

Last edited:
Don't suppose there is any chance of a polo shirt as an option coming in the future is there? I'd definitely wear it to work. We are overall pretty casual and I know I'd wear it plenty. Plus... advertisement as I know several in the building are regular hikers, backpackers, etc. :)

Just got mine today, so I'll have "in the wild" reports eventually. Will probably wear one for at least a part of my upcoming trip to southern Utah so I'm easy to spot.

It certainly seems that a canyon-themed design would suit this crowd very well.

For another clothing item idea, I'm a big fan of quarter zip fleece jackets. Not a big fan of hoods in general, though I do wear hoodies some (mostly because they were free to me).

I had my graphic designer draw up some custom art for my imaginary river band, 'The Canyon Country Groovers'. If you've been on a river trip with me, you're a member of the band and probably know at least part of a song about letting the 'poo stew brew'. Anyway, he did some awesome artwork for me that I had printed on shirts at the same time as these BCP shirts. While I love the design, I do slightly prefer the lesser amount of print on the BCP shirts.

View attachment 63481

Hahahaha...toilet...

Don't suppose there is any chance of a polo shirt as an option coming in the future is there? I'd definitely wear it to work. We are overall pretty casual and I know I'd wear it plenty. Plus... advertisement as I know several in the building are regular hikers, backpackers, etc. :)
x6
or x-infinitysymbolifiiknewhowtotypeit

Oooow people got their shirts already?! Can't wait to wear mine and "Represent, Aaiight!"

According to the tracking number, yours was delivered at 3:02 PM today. ;)

Hahahaha...toilet...

Hehe. Yeah, for those that might not know, the toilets used on the river are commonly referred to as groovers because the old ammo can style would leave grooves in your butt from sitting on them. Hence the Canyon Country Groovers and the guy sitting on the toilet playing the guitar singing songs about the poo stew.

According to the tracking number, yours was delivered at 3:02 PM today. ;)

Hehe. Yeah, for those that might not know, the toilets used on the river are commonly referred to as groovers because the old ammo can style would leave grooves in your but from sitting on them. Hence the Canyon Country Groovers and the guy sitting on the toilet playing the guitar singing songs about the poo stew.

Oh what?! gotta go check my mailbox now.. *Grabs headlamp* Please hold. *elevator music plays*
Yay!!! It was there! Woohoo! Can't wait to get my new car and put on these stickers!!

Oooh...toilet stew...that...is an unpleasent combination of words...Haha

theshirt.jpg

Sweet! Don't forget to peel off the clear part now or it will look really bad in a week or two!

I did! But didn't realize till Sunday haha. What a noob I am.