The American Buffalo

scatman

I was able to watch the two part documentary of the American Buffalo by Ken Burns the past two nights, and I really enjoyed it. If you weren't able to catch the debut, I believe they advertised that you can download the PBS app and watch it. I think most would enjoy it. Then next summer head up to Hayden, Lamar or Pelican Valleys and go for a hike amongst the herds - nothing like it. :thumbsup:

Interesting..
Just got back from a trip to Cody and the Buffalo Bill West Center... Watch the entire show at the motel... Tied in really good.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
fossana Meet our first Native American DoI head, Deb Haaland General Discussion 5
DrNed Cell service in American Fork Canyon will be a reality by 2020 General Discussion 13
Parma American man first to solo across Antarctica unaided General Discussion 21
regehr Three of the Four American Fork Twin Peaks Hiking & Camping 10
Devin Ashby Silver Glance Lake - American Fork Canyon Backpacking 7
JamesM ASORA-American Southwest Outdoor Recreation Association General Discussion 1
andyjaggy American Fork Canyon General Discussion 0
DrNed Land Swap In American Fork Canyon General Discussion 8
Nick The American West 150 Years Ago General Discussion 6
steve Snowshoeing American Fork Canyon - Pine Hollow to Tibble Fork Res Hiking & Camping 10
steve Invite New Year's Eve Winter Backpacking: American Fork Canyon Meet Up (Members Only) 3
rayden8 Climbing in American Fork Canyon, UT Everything Else 0
R Getting to All American Man Trip Planning 3
R Salt Creek - All American Man Trip Planning 28
J Pacific Creek or North Buffalo Fork? Teton Wilderness, Thorofare ,etc. Trip Planning 10
NorthwestWanderer Backpacking the Pasayten Wilderness : Harts Pass, PCT, Windy Pass, Buffalo Pass, Foggy Pass, Jim Pass, Hulman Pass & Rock Pass Meadows Backpacking 3
scatman Plateau Lake and Buffalo Meadows, Yellowstone National Park 7/27 - 7/30 Backpacking 18
Jackson Southern Absarokas - Cub Creek and South Buffalo Fork Backpacking 9
Nick Highest elevation buffalo jump found in Wind Rivers General Discussion 7
scatman Lower and Midway Geyser Basins plus Buffalo Meadows - Yellowstone National Park - June 26, 2016 Backpacking 5
Nick Buffalo Peak Trip Planning 0
Tater Head Pregnant Buffalo vandalism... General Discussion 0