Superfeet Trailblazer Insoles

Vegan.Hiker

Does anyone have experience with the new Superfeet Trailblazer insoles? Particularly anyone WITHOUT a high arch. I’ve used Superfeet Copper and Blue in the past and liked them which are for more of flat to mild arch. Everything about the trailblazers I’ve read sounds great except their site says they have the same arch profile as the green which i’ve always steered clear of since I don’t have a high arch.

https://www.superfeet.com/en-us/insoles-and-sandals/trailblazer-comfort

Thanks

I recently started hiking in Superfeet Green insoles and I like them quite a bit. I don't have high arches. I'm now wondering how much more I'd like some of the others as these are my first insoles.

From what i’ve read, the Trailblazers are the same volume and arch profile as the green but with more cushion and a gel pocket in the heel for long distance hiking. I saw a review on YouTube of two AT thru hikers that started using them in the middle of the hike and said they made a big difference, especially after 30-40 miles of break in.

Here are some pics of them already trimmed for my boots. FWIW, the Superfeet website says that the Trailblazers were designed with softer edges so that they don’t wear and tear Gore Tex linings in boots. I’ll give some feedback when I have some mileage on them.

2890646F-9AC7-43F8-BA0E-99A54DD8D2E6.jpeg 822B6E86-3894-488D-B4F0-E3E2CDBBBE96.jpeg 23BA7AA0-BC0B-4780-BC8B-08852F68FA36.jpeg