Album Sunrises

I visited my old stomping ground while back home in the hood.
Sunrises never disappoint here

i-hskTkvF-XL.jpg

Wow! Where is this?

On the Big Island of Hawai’i in Puna District. This place was about 5 miles away from my place, so it didn’t burn by the lava. I still love shooting there.
I visited other favorite former places today who are there anymore and I completely lost it when I saw it for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Big Island of Hawai’i in Puna District. This place was about 5 miles away from my place, so it didn’t burn by the lava. I still love shooting there.
I visited other favorite former places today who are there anymore and I completely lost it when I saw it for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful scenery. I have not been to Hawai'i but hope to someday. It must be so strange to see such dramatic change from what you previously knew.

Beautiful scenery. I have not been to Hawai'i but hope to someday. It must be so strange to see such dramatic change from what you previously knew.

a lot has changed, some even for the good. And it will change again in the future. I'm actually looking forward to some new activity.
As long as it does not erupt in one of our neighborhoods I'm super excited about it.
Who knows I might end up here again one day and do lava tours, at least seasonal.