Album Snow and Winter Shots

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #1
It seems we do not have a thread for winter pictures, but it is one of my favorite seasons.
I love it when everything is covered in snow or ice.

Because I wanted to play a bit in the snow I headed to Bryce Canyon today. There was still a snow storm going on but it was beautiful. I was snow shoeing Queens Garden trail but visibility was pretty bad. I loved it anyway and but only took a few shots.

Most times it snowed so hard that I didn't pull out my camera

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Laura

freespirittraveler
Trip Reports
Just love that first shot Miss Buffalo! DAA-love the galloping horses and the fog in the valley shots. You guys captured the best of winter!

Trip Reports
Thanks Yvonne. #1 in your first set and #2 & 3 in your second are terrific. The curved snow edge to the the tree really works.

Another. a little further down the road.

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #9
Thanks Yvonne. #1 in your first set and #2 & 3 in your second are terrific. The curved snow edge to the the tree really works.
thanks Greg
The more I look at my first shot, the more I like it. :)

It was more of a test if it's worth heading to Bryce during a snow storm in full force. It definitely was.

Artemus

I walk
Trip Reports
Oh man, I am going camping next week and it looks COLD. Feels good to look at good old cold pics to get pumped. Here's to a couple long cold nights this week:
If you sleep on the ground this week you ARE tough ! Course I already knew that...