Selling Outdoors Equipment

I use LetGo, it is an app and website. Idk if it is all over America or just CA?
Looks like most people hoard on here lol, but I have like an anti clutter thing, almost OCD about organization haha.
Since I am so green, I have already ended up with gear that was cheap and not that great, or better for car camping. Also, got a lot of things for Christmas that I already had, but was unable to return the gift.
LetGo has been my go to.

What about selling it right here from Backcounty Post or do you have a policy against that practice? I’ve seen tons of good gear sold like that on other similar websites. It can sell surprisingly fast. You already have the right audience.

What about selling it right here from Backcounty Post or do you have a policy against that practice? I’ve seen tons of good gear sold like that on other similar websites. It can sell surprisingly fast. You already have the right audience.

Selling is definitely allowed here, we even have a sub-forum in the Gear Forum specifically for it: https://backcountrypost.com/forums/gear-market-buy-sell-trade.82/.

Maybe that's what I'd do if everyone hadn't already convinced me hoarding is a good thing again.

Backpackinglight has a very active buy/sell forum, almost a bit too active (combined with the forum design stuff tends to get buried). I’ve bought and sold quite a few things there over the years.

I picked up some gear a few years back on Gear Trade.com. All in all the transactions went really well. Saved some serious money too.